|

Wednesday, April 05, 2006
I shall continue to blog in point form... very lazy lah..
- I stayed over in bel's room after progess meeting yesterday. It was ard 12 am by the time it ended.
- This saves my traveling time cos there's only 1 hr of lesson today.
- I slept for like 5 hrs upon reaching home today.
- I have been procrastinating abt studying...
- The webcast is keeps buffering... making me irritated... (see, i am making excuses abt studying again...)
- These few days... i'll be like gg to sch for 1 lesson only.
- I dunno why my mind has drifted so far away from studying... i tot it shld come back... but it's like hello... sem is ending alr and i'm still quite oblivious to so much stuff.
- I seem to be becoming more and more bo chap of things happening ard me... just living in my own world... this is not good.
Lost soul buried her memories on
8:39 PM
freedom
is the state
of mind,
too bad
mine is locked-
|